The seminar program aims to introduce innovative start-up examples of individuals and businesses; at the same time exchange experiences in the start-up process, advantages, difficulties and solutions of functional industries.
Participating in the discussion were:
1. Mr. Le Tien Dung, Director of the Department of Science and Technology of Ninh Thuan province
2. Mr. Le Nhat Quang, Deputy Director of ITP, Director of Innovative Entrepreneurship Center VNU – HCM (IEC)
3. Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hong, Chairman of Ninh Thuan Young Entrepreneurs Association
4. Mr. Nguyen Van Thu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of GC Food
5. Mr. Pham Thai Long, Director of Longa Agricultural General Service Cooperative
During the seminar, Mr. Le Nhat Quang, Deputy Director of ITP, Director of IEC Center, was one of the talk show’s guests. He shared the role of innovative startups in boosting the local economy; success factors. Orientation to build an innovative startup ecosystem in the fields; Renewable energy, together with the green economy, relies on the advantages of climate conditions as well as the province’s economic development orientation.
Some pictures from the talk show:
Ninh Thuan Seminar – Promoting the innovation startup movement
Mr. Le Nhat Quang shared the role of innovative startups in promoting the local economy